Saturday 23 March 2013

Colours and Contracts !!!

It has taken us roughly 6 months to get to final contract stage.
From meetings with our Metricon home consultant Jo, to colour selection with Lina, and plan alterations with Dzenana.  I would like to add that these women are fantastic at what they do and at this point our Metricon experience has been great !!!
 
FINGERS CROSSED IT STAYS THAT WAY !!!
 
This is the Denver 43 traditional which I have borrowed from the Metricon Website, I must admit we have made a few changes to ours which i'll be sure to post in the months ahead. 
 
 
Our external colour scheme. Choosing my external colours was a nightmare as we were limited by Hidden Valley with our colour choices due to the covenants. I wanted a look that gave the impression of an old style Tuscan home. I never thought it would be so difficult !!!  I might add, that this is our second range of colours as our first was knocked back. What's an extra $8,000 in brick and roof tile upgrades anyway ????

No comments:

Post a Comment